Friday, July 15, 2011

Sketch-y Friday

It's Friday, it's Friday!

That is definitely worth singing about!  I hope I will have some scrappy time this weekend, how about you?

As always I have a sketch to share with you .....

Have fun with it, and remember .....

I'd love to see your take on this sketch.  So,if you create a layout based on this sketch, you can have it published here on this blog by emailing me a picture of your creation by Thursday July 21st at 6pm here.

I received two submissions based on last weeks sketch, have a look.....

This layout is created by Ann Jobes, I love that she turned the sketch to suit her photos.  I also love the extra details with the all of the stitching.

This layout is created by our very own Anita.  I love that she used stickers for journaling and stars instead of flowers.

Thank you for playing along ladies!

Happy scrapping!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anita, I love your colour scheme and those big chunky stars!

    ReplyDelete