Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tips and Techniques Wednesday - Halloween Chocolate Wrap

Hi there!

I am back this week with another Halloween treat tutorial for you.  This week we will make chocolate wraps for mini chocolate bars.  But you could easily modify this to wrap a regular sized chocolate bar, too.
Start out by measuring your little treat for width.  Mine is 1 inch wide.
I decided to use this Spellbinder die as my treat wrap, it is the perfect size.
Find the centre point of your die cut and measure 1/2" out form either side of the centre and score.  This will give you a 1" space to nestle your chocolates into.
 Punch a hole in the centre of each end.
 Add a little bit of patterned paper to the front.  I used a larger border punch to give the paper some shape.
 Next step add your chocolate (you may want to use a little glue dot to keep it in place) and then tie up the top with a bit of ribbon and embellish with soem stickers or chipboard accents and perhaps a button,

 That's it, easy as pie!

Thanks for checking in with me this week, I really appreciate it!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment