Thursday, February 2, 2012

Inspiration on Thursday

hello blog friends!

Have you ever thought of framing one of your layouts and giving it as a gift?  I am not even sure that this inspiration piece is in fact a gift, but I do know that it is not Eileen's dog and since she is a sweet gal I can only surmise it is a gift item.

Look! it doesn't even have to be a 12 x 12, if you find a shadow box frame that you love, you can make it work!  This pups 'Momma" will love this for sure.  Can't you just imagine making these for all sorts of occasions?

Thanks for sharing Eileen!

If you have a layout or card that you would like to see posted here to inspire others, email your creations to me here.  Come on give it a try, I'd love to share your work on this blog.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment