Monday, August 26, 2013

Wonderful Day - Fancy Pants

Hello there!

Summer drawing ever closer to it's end.  But if you are like me you probably still have  a plethora of summery photos to scrap.  If fact, i haven't even started this summer yet. Yikes!

although, I  do know what collection I will be reaching for when I do!  This is another amazing Fancy Pants line, that is available in our store....



 The colours, patterns and elements re amazing!

This layout which I borrowed from our sweet friend and customer's blog, highlights this collection to perfection! Thank you Sandy... we love it!



Thanks for visiting!
Your friends at ScrapMuch?!

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! totally makes me smile ... such a perfect way to showcase those photos and I love the use of this collection!

    ReplyDelete