Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Glitter Paper Tutorial

Hi there!

I have another super simple but waaay fun tutorial for you today!

We will be making our own glitter paper, so go ahead and grab your supplies.
 You will need some paper of your choice.  It could be patterned, it could be solid, it really is up to you.  I had this striped paper on my desk from another project so that is what I used.  You will also need adhesive tape and glitter.
 Add rows of adhesive tape to your paper so that you create and alternating strip.
 Trim the adhesive tape eve with the edges of your paper.
 Now remove the backing of the tape.
 And sprinkle glitter.
 Ta da,isn't that pretty!
 
 This is how it looks on a card front.
And I know you have seen this card a few times now, but while I created it I used so many techniques that I wanted to share with you, it just keeps coming back! lol

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cool...what a fun idea and I have LOADS of glitter... thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete