Monday, December 1, 2014

Tinsel & Company with Laura

Hi there!

Laura here with some projects to share with you today, I was given some goodies from Teresa Collins' Tinsel & Company line, I just love the mix of reds and golds, just like my Christmas tree at home!

Santa's Girls

I started  out with this page, I do not often scrapbook our pets and perhaps I should do it more - knowing our sweet Mollie will not be with us this holiday season made me want to document this memory all the more.


 Yes the chipboard elements and sequins are a must!

Trimming the Tree

I loved this gold paper with foil dots and wanted to feature it on my page.  The chipboard ornaments were so pretty and I enjoyed created a shaker ornament to add to them.

Christmas Washi tapes and gold dotted paper just scream the holiday season to me!


Believe

Another puppy page, as you can see, wrapping up those memories, finally.
I pulled out some of the greys in the collection for this page to help make my little guy pop - seeing as he is all dressed in grey.  I also used a bit of paint and mist on the background on this layout.


 I always like finding fun ways to use the cut apart 3 x 4 cards, they showcase nicely on this page.


Then I created this card....

... which features another shaker ornament and an array of Washi tape.

And this ornament using a Maya Road tin pie plate that I had in my stash.

... it also features a shaker element and some great chipboard.

So glad you visited today!  I hope you are feeling inspired and festive!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment